Fitzgerald, Collinsworth, and Associates (FCA) is a specialty consulting firm providing comprehensive psychological assessment and expert witness services to employment attorneys, and organizations nationwide. We specialize in the areas of sexual harassment, sex discrimination, and sexual assault while at the same time offering a full range of assessment and consultation services at both the individual and organizational level, including:
- Independent Psychological Evaluations
- Comprehensive Analysis and Critique of Opposing Expert Reports
- Organizational Policy and Procedure Analysis
- Organizational Assessment
Our firm, headquartered in the Midwest, is composed of experienced licensed clinical psychologists who pride themselves on providing the highest level of individualized client service, while always maintaining the highest standards of professional forensic, clinical, and organizational psychology.
- Our psychological evaluations are comprehensive and thorough; they last on average approximately 10 hours, spread across at least two days, and include an individualized battery of state-of-the-art standardized tests as well as structured diagnostic interviews, record review, and collateral information gathering as needed. We have evaluated well over 200 plaintiffs at the request of both plaintiff and defense attorneys. Our reports have never been disallowed nor our testimony prohibited.
- Our consultants are nationally recognized for having produced cutting edge research on the causes and consequences of sexual harassment on which other experts depend. Funded by multi-year grants from the National Institutes for Mental Health, we have conducted the only longitudinal study of sexual harassment plaintiffs, following them over a multi-year period to determine the impact of various factors on both damage and recovery.
- We have conducted analysis and critique of organizational policies and procedures of hundreds of companies, both large and small, as well as large scale organizational studies at the request of both plaintiffs and defendants in the context of major class action litigation.
Whether working independently or as a team, FCA provides the highest level of psycho-legal consulting available in the area of sexual harassment and related areas.
For information regarding our services, please contact:
Linda Collinsworth, Ph.D.